We are excited your child is interested is playing soccer with our club this summer! Please read this important information before you register:
- We have extended the soccer registration deadline to February 22 as we look to fill in teams. Players for U10 still have a deadline of March 1. A late fee of $10 will be applied after this date if roster spots are still available.
- It is always our goal to provide playing opportunities to as many kids as possible, so team levels (12U, 14U etc.) are not predetermined and will be decided based upon number of players registered by the deadline. Registration does not guarantee a team will be formed for you child. We simply cannot register teams with MYSA without enough players registered by the deadline.
- Payment is required at time of registration via credit card or electronic check. You have the option to pay in one lump sum or to break the payments out in to a payment plan. If you are not able to provide one of these payment methods, please contact the LFYS Registrar, Beth Cooper, at (320) 630-4524 to discuss options.
- New uniforms will be ordered for 2019 – all players will be charged $40 at registration for a new uniform.
- We are always looking for coaches, referees, and advisory board members. If you know someone who may be interested in either of these, please contact a current Advisory Board Member.
- Registration must be completed online. There is no paper registration form.